I always have been fascinated by photography.
But with the introduction of the digital camera it all became too easy, too predictable …to me.
So I forced myself to go back to the roots of real analog photography.
Not just by making the photograph itself, but by controlling the entire photographic process.

This brought me back to the middle of the 19th century, to the amazing Collodion wet plate process.
And every single day I feel challenged to refine and improve myself.


For my website please visit : www.alextimmermans.com

Alex Timmermans
Holland


"You don't take a picture, it's given to you"

donderdag 12 april 2012

Everything is packed for the ECW

Just packed all the needed stuff for the ECW.
Tomorrow we have to transport it to "de Fotoacademie", set up everything to make sure it is ready before Saturday.
Can you imagine, all this to make just one picture.
And the equipment shown in the picture is not even half of it.
I still have a long "to do list", so even tomorrow still have a lot of work to do.


 I think i buy myself a simple digital camera.......LOL

See you all on saturday of Sunday

Alex


1 opmerking:

  1. Very interessting to see how it works. It's not so complicated as it looks (like you told today) and it seems like a lot of fun but still it also seems very intensive.

    If you read this on saturday, jump in your car on sunday, or take the train or bus, and get to Eindhoven!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen